wholesale electronics from mostbuying.com

Online Wholesale Electronics at discount prices!

Home

New Products

Under $5 Bargains

Best Sellers

Daily Hot Deals

IPHONE CASES
Home >Wholesale Articles >Wholesale Mostbuying Help >Wholesale Company Policies > Return Policy
Return Policy

Before returning items to us, please read and follow the instructions below.
Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.
Mostbuying.com reserves the right to charge a handling fee on all returned products.

General Returns


1. All returns

must be sent back within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only accept products in their original condition. Please note that we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to submit a request via Customer Service to let us know.Please contact us ABOUT THE RETURN ADDRESS if you need to return the item,Do not return the item to the address which shown on the package and write your order unmber and return reason.Then we can resolve it soon once we get it.Otherwise, we will not be resolved it.

2. Mis-shipped products:

For mis-shipped items (item shipped was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees. If you so choose, you can also return the product and get a full refund plus the shipping and handling fee.

3. Color Errors:

If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible for a full refund. (This does not apply if the color difference is caused by your display monitor)

4. Quality Issues:

If a product has quality problems within 30 days of customers receiving it, Mostbuying.com will be responsible for exchanging your item or returning a full refund. After confirming that the product has not been damaged on purpose, we will send a refund or exchange the product. Quality problems caused by manufacturing include such things as motherboard damage, screen damage, accessories damage, malfunctioning buttons.

5. Non-Quality Issues:

If customers wish to return an item for no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 70% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 30% will be kept as a restocking fee(excluding the shipping fees spent)
Returned products should be in original condition with original packaging. If an accessory or the original item was lost during the process of returning, we will deduct the price of the lost item from the refund. You should be responsible for the shipping fees to return your order.

6. Canceling Orders (Before delivery)

If an order is canceled before delivery, no fee will be charged.

 

Product Tags

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9

Welcome to Mostbuying online wholesale store. Buy wholesale products at wholesale price from the leading wholesalers, enjoy online wholesale and become a wholesaler now!

Wholesale | New Products

Hot Products

ipad 2 Bluetooth Keyboard eGO Laser Pointer Mp4 Player Headphones Speakers Iphone 4 Cases Mp3 Player iphone cases Battery Iphone Accessories

Reliable

Reliable and professional wholesale website where you can buy wholesale merchandise and dropship them anywhere in the world!